If you are about to bring a cute little pet to your family, you will take the pleasure in doing so many things for him. Right fromgiving him shelter to assuring that he has every small thing by his side, you will do everything with all your heart and soul.
However, what will also be necessary to ensure side by side is the health and hygiene of your family.Some pet owners do not have any idea as to how furry their floors, furniture, and beds can be.
Well, if this happens, people might fall sick and would be subject to allergies. In other words, accumulation of pet hairs will always raise a question towards one’s health.
So, the next area of concern is how to clean up the pet hairs. Nowadays, the vacuum cleaner manufacturers are coming up with upgraded models. The pet hair vacuum, for instance, has been doing an incredible job for pet owners throughout the world.
As pets move around the rooms, they keep making several sections of the house furry. With every step of your family members thereafter, the furs spread widely and gradually makes the environment bad for health.
With pet vacuum cleaners, therefore, you are able to clean all those scattered hairs at an instance. Even the carpets are left spotless for the manner in which the pet vacuum gets the cleaning job done.
As a matter of fact, all pets are not furry. However, it is also true that staying with even a little bit of furs causes a lot of harm to the body. So, apart from using a pet vacuum cleaner, you can also make use of dryer sheets, rubber gloves for scrubbing or install hardwood floors that would take seconds to remove all furs.
So, if you are really concerned about keeping your home clean and hygienic, here are some useful tips that will help you clean up pet hair:
- Go for a pet vacuum cleaner – There are various types of pet vacuum cleaners in the market. Just like there are noisy ones, you will come across those with no noise at all. Also, prior to buying a pet vacuum cleaner, make sure you are picking the right model that can meet your purpose with ease.The right vacuum cleaner will certainly clean up all pet hairs with perfection.
- Get pet grooming attachments– What’s best about the pet grooming attachments is that these are absolutely harmless for your pet, especially if he is about to be groomed for the first time. What you just need to assure that the vacuum you have chosen is correct and that the attachments are able to fit accurately.
- Adopt the lazy sock method – It is an amazing method to clean up your kitchen where you will have to wear a pair of athletic socks. This would never actually stir up the hair just like what vacuum cleaners would do. It would be best if you can execute this procedure prior to sitting for your meal so that you don’t get furs in the food.
- Use lint pick-up rollers – To sustain the look of your room, you will always want your furniture to be clean and free of furs. So, a smarter way to do so is to get these adhesive rollers that would absolutely remove lint from clothing. The advantage here is that they are quite pocket-friendly and you can, therefore, get these in bulk at a time.
- Install vinyl floors – If wall-to-wall carpeting is turning out to be a challenge for you, installing vinyl floors will no doubt be the best initiative. If you are having a pet that keeps shedding a lot, having vinyl or laminate floors will be great. Installation of floors like these or the laminated ones might cost a bit but the end results will never leave you in repentance.
- Wear a pair of rubber gloves–A pair of rubber gloves is something that will work like magic in cleaning up pet hair. Apart from giving you complete protection to your hands, this pair of gloves would act like magnets, attracting pet hair so smoothly. This too is a very economical method of cleaning up pet hairs.
Now that you are finding furs almost everywhere in your house, following these pet hair cleaning tips will surely be of great help. So, you can either start looking for vacuum cleaners by researching for top performing models or adopt the other ways mentioned above for keeping your rooms and floors clean and furless.
This post may contain affiliate links. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Top Picks For Our Dogs
- BEST PUPPY TOY
We Like: Snuggle Puppy w/ Heart Beat & Heat Pack - Perfect for new puppies. We get all of our Service Dog pups a Snuggle Puppy.
- BEST CHEW TOY
We Like: KONG Extreme - Great toy for heavy chewers like our Labrador Retrievers.
- BEST DOG TREATS
We Like: Wellness Soft Puppy Bites - One of our favorite treats for training our service dog puppies.
For a list of all the supplies we get for our new service dog puppies check out our New Puppy Checklist on the PuppyInTraining.com blog.