You really love your pet and you feel that you are a responsible pet-parent but all this is incomplete if you do not keep your surroundings clean for your little buddy.
As a responsible pet owner, you must carry on with all your hygiene-related duties. Some of the basic needs of your cuddly pet are healthy food, good habitat, fresh water, and timely grooming. Your furry friend gets everything, but it has thick and long hair or fur.
Shedding is beyond the control, but Thank God cleaning is still within your reach!! Gone are the days when you had to sweep the entire house for picking up the dirt and pet hair. Some of the best vacuums for the pet are there to rescue you now.
You would never want to experience an uncomfortable moment due to a dirty house either for yourself or for your visitors. Do away with all the frustration and grab an efficient super cleaning gadget.
Clean pet hairs with a strong and effective vacuum cleaner. Pet hairs can be hiding under the furniture, sticking to your sofa, flying all over your expensive carpet and be there in every corner of your house.
Take your pet for regular grooming and brush them outside of the house if possible. Get them regular haircuts to avoid a pile-up of their hair inside the house.
Despite all these efforts, you need regular vacuuming of your house. But how do we select between the canister and upright, cordless or cord ones, bagged or bagless and handheld or standard models of vacuums?
Eradicate all that confusion and consider these tips for selecting the best vacuums for pet hair 2018.
Why purchase a good pet hair vacuum?
The biggest question is, why do you actually need a vacuum that specializes in pet hair removal? After all removing pet hair is another ball game as compared to our regular household dirt and dust. Two key features any vacuum aiming to pick up the pet hair is that:
It should have a very strong suction and a brush for carpet clean up.
Most of the models in market claim to have these two qualities but the reality is different. Some of the widely appreciated best vacuum for pets are enlisted here-
1. Bissel pet hair eraser vacuum- It has a tangle-free brush roll that can prevent tangling of the hair into the brush.
It cleans your upholstery and carpets with its turbo eraser tool. To trap the dangerous allergens inside the vacuum it has got a smart seal system that also works wonders while removing bad odors.
2. Shark rotator true pet upright vacuum- It is a canister model which is known for its flexibility. The canister is detachable that helps this model to become handy along with increasing its accessibility.
For effective hardwood floor cleaning, it has got a Hard Floor Hero attachment. Its HEPA filter efficiently catches all the allergens from the floor and other surfaces. Fingertip control makes this model super easy-to-use and attractive.
3. Dyson Ball Animal 2- Dyson is one of the best brands available in the market. It presents extra deep cleaning with its self-adjusting cleaner that is effective on the hardwood as well as carpet surfaces. It is a certified allergy friendly vacuum with its advanced HEPA filter technology.
4. Eureka Mighty Mite Canister Vacuum Cleaner- If canister model suits your requirement and a budget-friendly and lightweight vacuum is what you are looking for, this is your best vacuum for the pet. It has got a 20-feet long cord that can mostly reach any corner of your house.
The size of this vacuum cleaner is very small and it has got a HEPA filter for super clean filtration action. It can remove pet odor from the house with its Hammer-odor-eliminating dust bags.
5. Shark Pet-perfect II hand vacuum- It can work on any surface and its a cordless vacuum. It has a consistent strong suction power and a pet brush which is motorized. This pet brush can pick up any amount of pet hair from every corner of your house. For comfortable storage, this comes with a wall mount option.
There are many other amazing vacuum options available in the market. Clean pet hairs by selecting a vacuum cleaner that meets all your requirements.
OUR TOP 5 MOST POPULAR DOG PRODUCTS
Across the entire Labrador Training HQ website here are the top 5 dog products that have been popular with our readers over the past few months: