You might already face some trouble whenever you go to clean the dog bed and try to rub out the hair, dirt, saliva, germs from it.
You also know how annoying the task is! Now, I will share with you some practical tips and tricks.
Honestly speaking, some of my hacks are proven and works great for me.
Regularly cleaning your chew proof dog bed is also necessary to your place and also ensures that the pet stays comfortable, happy, clean and healthy.
Now, let’s jump on it- how to clean a dog bed properly.
Contents & Quick Navigation
Shake the debris and dirt’s
To eradicate any massive clumps of pollen, debris or other dirt by just shaking out the dog bed. Of course, do it outdoors or in the area where you never mind to get dirty. Because it may cause in debris settling in that shaking area.
Now, ease stubborn dirt pieces by decently beating or hitting them with a stick or broom.
Vacuum the bed decently
At the same time, with your latest vacuum; use crevice attachment or the handheld vacuum to vacuum out the chew resistant dog bed.
- Also, aware of folds and seams in the bed, because there will be any pollen, debris, dust and other problems like as little insects may accumulate and hidden in the dog bed.
- You should use the best dusting attachment to brush over the flat more significant parts of your dog bed, after that shift to your crevice tool to rub out the extra stitching.
Soak the stubborn areas carefully
If the dog bed cushion is dirtier. Then wash it with hot and soapy water. Also, use the dog-friendly detergent.
Find out the detergent which is formulated mainly for the hand-washing
Agitate the bed perfectly
Whenever it has done for soaking the chew free dog bed, then use your own hands to agitate it decently. Plus, wring and Squeeze the bed under the warm water to lose the dirt.
Washing it until the dust is gone because there is no time limit for agitating it.
Rinse/wipe out the bed cushion
Finally wipe out the soap, then rinse it with the fresh water. After that, run your bed under the faucet and clean water. Continue squeezing the bed cushion until it diminishes sudsing.
- Manually, you can’t remove all the water from the bed. However, the cover and the pillow must be damp. So, you should wait for it sometime.
- It a slow process but you can use a hair dryer to dry them faster.
This is the overall process how you can quickly clean your dog bed. Many chew resistant dog beds provide special cleaning process in their manual to make it long lasting.
Hope, you will try it at your home and ensures the health of your lovely pet as well.
Always remember your pets still deserve it from you. So, never treat it as a petty way.
Top Choices On Labrador Training HQ
- DOG FOOD: We Like: The Farmer’s Dog - We’re feeding all of our dogs fresh dog food. It’s not cheap, but Raven loves it! Get 50% off your first order.
- FOR NEW PUPPIES: We Like: Snuggle Puppy w/ Heart Beat & Heat Pack - perfect for getting puppies used to their new home.
- CHEW TOY: We Like: KONG Extreme - durable, versatile, and great fun especially when filled with treats.
For more of our favorites check out all of our Dog Product Reviews.